2023.06: New Series and the first in-person meetup 🤯

Dear friends and members of our Agile Community,

Half of the year is already gone! A lot has happened. We launched theagilehub, introduced some new meetup series and, as a highlight, we’ve been able to see each other again in real life! You can find more about this below.
Enjoy browsing.

If you would like to send us feedback directly via e-mail, you can reach us at we@theagilehub.io.

We are excited and looking forward to the upcoming events with you!
Ben, Björn, Sonja, Tim, Anna and Dani from the AgileUFRA organising team.

Community News

• Our new series “OKR - Success Hours” is going very well and we put the third date for it online already. In this series we give you important insights in a short impulse and invite you to talk about OKRs. Since we exclusively address executives and decision-makers from user companies, we reserve the right to activate participation for this free event.

• It is not always easy to find the information you need on those 35,000+ pages of the city of Munich. For example, if I want to get married in Munich, the search on the site offers me 3830 hits that could help me. Can’t it be simpler?
    Yes, of course it can!
    Welcome to Mayflowers new chatbot muenchenGPT.de. MuenchenGPT knows all sides of the city and can answer (almost) every question about Munich.

In-person Meetup at the adidas campus:

How cool was our first in-person meetup? We were happy to meet some of you in real life. And all that in the wonderful setting of the adidas campus… wow.
We hope you had fun too and offering a in-person meetup wasn’t the last time for sure :slight_smile:
Our dear Steffen gave us an exciting impulse, which you can find on our Youtube channel, already. Have a look.

Past AgileUFRA Meetups:

June,14 : “Hooked by experience - How to create products that users will stick to”
June,27 : “Teamentwicklung mit agilen Spielen”

If you missed a meetup we have made all the documents available to you in the private category: Meetup documentation. To access those documents, you need to register on TAH first!

What’s coming in the next time

We already planned the next few Meetups. Safe the dates if there’s a topic you like and leave us feedback in the comments if you have any more suggestions for us:

July,11: “Wie Kanban den PO unterstützen kann”

Grab your free tickets as soon as we upload them!

Our service offering

Are you looking for agile training for you and your colleagues in the company? We have something for you! Our training and coaching offer is constantly growing. Take a look at Trainings - Mayflower GmbH. There you will find exciting trainings by practitioners for practitioners.

If you need OKR Consulting , head over to OKR mit Mayflower - Mayflower GmbH.
In case we can help you with Tech Consulting i.e. Cloud Transformation, Software Development, or cloud native, please let us (Mayflower) know.

If you want to unleash the potential of AI for your company take a look at AI Readiness . If we can help you in any way contact us - data integration and privacy included.

So, we hope you found something exciting.

See you soon!