Some questions for the focus day, which may lead to helpful discussions and a collection of positive and negative practical experiences when applying different approaches:
- How do OKRs relate to each other and evolve along the timeline, e.g.:
- Should a KR be achieved within a quarter, resectively how to deal with longer lasting efforts?
- How do quarterly relate to yearly OKRs?
- What timeline and what set of meetings/calibration works well?
- (When) Should aspirational objectives be dropped, if not fulfilled?
- Is operational/committed vs aspirational goals the best distinction for un-stretched vs. stretched (i.e. expectation 60-70%) goals?
- Citation: “100% became factual target in some parts of Google”
- Do streched goals cause more good or more harm in general?